All material and component parts used in the manufacture of LIGMAN products are warrantied to be free from defects of material and/or workmanship for 5-years from date of sale.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Only products which are installed, used and maintained in accordance with applicable LIGMAN instructions, specifications and acceptable trade practices, are covered by the LIGMAN warranty. During the warranty period, with proof of purchase, LIGMAN will repair or replace with the same or similar product, at LIGMAN's discretion, without charge. Labour costs are the owner’s responsibility and are excluded from this warranty. This warranty is void if the product is modified, tampered with, misapplied, poorly installed, improperly maintained, or subjected to abnormal conditions. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular application. LIGMAN shall not be liable to the purchaser for indirect or consequential damages.
LIGMAN LED fixtures are warranted for 5-years against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to the furnishing of replacements found defective by LIGMAN and does not extend to claims for any labour, consequential damages, downtime or any other loss, damage or expense of any kind arising out of the defect. LIGMAN do not allow claims for unauthorised repairs, labour or material. Purchasers are expected to make their own judgment to determine the suitability of these products for their purposes. This warranty will only apply to half the cost of repair or replacement if the operating hours are more than 18-hours per day.
Warranty is voided with respect to damage if:
- The product is modified, repaired without written consent, improperly installed and/or lack of maintenance as required in Ligman installation manual and specification.
- The product is installed in an inappropriate area and/or there is misuse of the products.
- There are external causes relating to force majeure; including fires, earthquakes, floods, thunderstorms, acts of government, vandalism, crime, unstable power supply, power surges or dips.
- The sticker warranty sticker is tampered with or removed.
- Defects are discovered after expiration of the warranty period.
LIGMAN reserves the right to modify or discontinue this warranty without prior notice